— Important info for Term 1 2017 Enrolments —
We are currently not taking new enrolments for Term 1 2017. You are welcome to complete a registration of interest form and we will get in touch with you to organise a tour.
How to Enrol at Ao Tawhiti Unlimited Discovery
Ao Tawhiti Unlimited Discovery is a designated character school established under Section 156 of the Education Act 1989. The students who are eligible for enrolment are those whose parents accept the designated character of the school as set out in the New Zealand Education Gazette notice of 4 April 2013.
Our Enrolment Process
- To enrol at Ao Tawhiti Unlimited Discovery you first need to make the time to come on a tour of our school.
- Tours will run fortnightly at 10.30am on Tuesdays at our Discovery campus (Y1-6) and on Thursdays at our Unlimited campus (Y7-13).
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 80 17 18 to arrange a tour and find the next available tour date.
- You can register your interest online at any time, however, we require all applicants to have attended a tour. You can register your interest by completing this form
- After your tour, we will contact you to invite you in for an interview when places become available. For Y1-6, the child and parent/s will be asked to attend the school over 3 days.
- We interview both the parents and students to establish your suitability to work in our special character environment. For Y1-6, Learning Advisors will be consulted, regarding the “fit” of the child based on the 3-day visit.
- Starting dates: Year 0-3 – Anytime in the term. Year 4-13 – Week 1 or 5 within each term.
TOURS Years 1-6, DISCOVERY CAMPUS – TERM 1 and 2, 2017, Tuesdays 10.30am
- 14 March
- 11 April
- 9 May
- 23 May
- 6 June
- 20 June
- 4 July
TOURS Years 7-13, UNLIMITED CAMPUS – TERM 1 and 2, 2017, Thursdays 10.30am
- 23 March
- 30 March
- 6 April
- 4 May
- 18 May
- 1 June
- 15 June
- 29 June
- 27 July
Year 9 ENROLMENT TIMELINE for places in 2018
- The enrolment period for students closes on Friday 7 July 2017.
- Interviews will be held 10 July – 2 August 2017.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application no later than 3 August 2017.
- Acceptance of offers close 18 August 2017.
OPEN NIGHTS 2017
- Tuesday 16 May
- Monday 29 May
- Tuesday 31 October
- Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to book a tour, or call 021 80 17 18.