How to Enrol at Ao Tawhiti Unlimited Discovery
Ao Tawhiti Unlimited Discovery is a designated character school established under Section 156 of the Education Act 1989. The students who are eligible for enrolment are those whose parents accept the designated character of the school as set out in the New Zealand Education Gazette notice of 4 April 2013.
Our Enrolment Process
- To enrol at Ao Tawhiti Unlimited Discovery you first need to make the time to come on a tour of our school.
- Tours run at 10.30am on Tuesdays at our Discovery campus (Y1-6) and on Wednesdays at our Unlimited campus (Y7-13).
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 80 17 18 to arrange a tour and find the next available tour date.
- You can register your interest online at any time, however, we require all applicants to have attended a tour. You can register your interest by completing this form
- After your tour, we will contact you to invite you in for an interview when places become available.
- We interview both the parents and students to establish your suitability to work in our special character environment.
TOURS Years 1-6, DISCOVERY CAMPUS – Tuesdays 10.30am, 90 McMahon Drive
- 31 July
- 14 August
- 28 August
- 11 September
- 25 September
TOURS Years 7-13, UNLIMITED CAMPUS – Wednesdays 10.30am, Cnr Parkstone Ave & Oak Drive
- 29 August (fully booked)
- 12 September (fully booked)
YEAR 7-13 2019 ENROLMENTS
- Our process for 2019 enrolments is now closed.
- To register your interest for any 2019 spaces at Y7-13, please use the details under “Contact” below.
- Please email email@example.com to book a tour, or call 021 80 17 18.