How to Enrol at Ao Tawhiti Unlimited Discovery
Ao Tawhiti Unlimited Discovery is a designated character school established under Section 156 of the Education Act 1989. The students who are eligible for enrolment are those whose parents accept the designated character of the school as set out in the New Zealand Education Gazette notice of 4 April 2013.
Our Enrolment Process
- To enrol at Ao Tawhiti Unlimited Discovery you first need to make the time to come on a tour of our school.
- Tours run at 10.30am on Tuesdays at our Discovery campus (Y1-6) and on Wednesdays at our Unlimited campus (Y7-13).
- Please contact email@example.com or call 021 80 17 18 to arrange a tour and find the next available tour date.
- You can register your interest online at any time, however, we require all applicants to have attended a tour. You can register your interest by completing this form
- After your tour, we will contact you to invite you in for an interview when places become available.
- We interview both the parents and students to establish your suitability to work in our special character environment.
TOURS Years 1-6, DISCOVERY CAMPUS – Tuesdays 10.30am, 90 Mc Mahon Drive
- 31 July
- 14 August
- 28 August
- 11 September
- 25 September
TOURS Years 7-13, UNLIMITED CAMPUS – Wednesdays 10.30am, Cnr Parkstone Ave & Oak Drive
- 29 August (fully booked)
- 12 September
KEY DATES FOR YEAR 9 2019 ENROLMENTS
- Enrolment applications close 23 July 2018
- Interviews will be held 23 – 27 July 2018
- Ballot 31 July 2018
- Letter out to parents 1 August 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a tour, or call 021 80 17 18.