Mt Hutt September 8th – cancelled

Looking at the forecast for Thursday, and after discussing with EOTC staff, we have made the decision to cancel our planned Mt Hutt trip this Thursday 8th:

http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Mount-Hutt/6day/mid
http://metvuw.com/forecast/forecast1.php?type=rain&region=nzsi&tim=54
http://www.metservice.com/skifields/mt-hutt

are all forecasting gale force winds and snow showers – 😢

The long range forecast for next Thursday 15th is MUCH better. If you have not signed up for next week, but would like to do so, please update the google form.
I will be updating our student list for Mt Hutt in a couple of days.

Hopefully we’ll have more luck with the weather next week,

Matt