Kia Ora Ao Tawhiti
We are thrilled to announce that performer registration is now open for our highly anticipated End of Year (EOY) performing arts concert! This event is open to all students from Years 1 to 13 who are passionate about dance, music, and drama. We encourage everyone with a talent and a love for the performing arts to participate in this exciting showcase of creativity and talent.
- Date: Wednesday 22nd of November 2023
- Venue: Level 1, Stairs/Dance Room
- Categories: Dance (Solo, Duo, Group), Music (Solo, Duo, Group), and Drama (Comedian, Drama Skit, Improv)
Here is your chance to shine on stage and share your artistry with the Ao Tawhiti Unlimited Discovery community. Whether you’re an experienced performer or someone looking to explore their creative side, we welcome all levels of talent and commitment.
To register as a performer, please follow these simple steps:
- Visit the registration page by clicking on the following link:
- Fill out the registration form with your details.
- Choose the category you wish to participate in (Dance, Music, or Drama) and specify whether you’re performing as a Solo, Duo, or Group.
- Provide any additional information or special requests, if applicable.
- Submit your registration by 1st of November 2023.
Please ensure that you complete the registration process within the specified timeframe to secure your spot in the EOY performing arts concert. If you have any questions or require assistance with the registration process, don’t hesitate to reach out to our event organizers at email@example.com
We are excited to witness the incredible talents within our school community and look forward to a spectacular evening filled with outstanding performances. So, whether you’re a solo dancer, a musical duo, or a group of aspiring comedians, seize this opportunity to showcase your skills and make this EOY performing arts concert an unforgettable event!
Thank you for your participation, and we can’t wait to see the Ao Tawhiti Unlimited Discovery community come together for this celebration of the performing arts.