Athletics Day POSTPONED

Kia ora team,

Due to tomorrow’s weather forecasting showers with a southerly wind, & the Track Manager at Ngā Puna Wai needing an answer by 2pm today, We’ve made the tough decision to postpone our Athletics Day.

Apart from the weather forecast, today’s deadline, another factors in the decision was only having a covered area for 300 people if it does rain consistently. This affects the practicalities and safety of running the field events on wet grass. Also we have received notice from Ngā Puna Wai that due to an unforeseen issue with the in-field, we would have limited use of the grass & this would have a significant impact on our Events Program. 
We can appreciate this will cause some disruption & inconvenience to your plans, so please know this was not a decision made lightly.

We will now hold Athletics Day on Thursday 11th March.  Thanks team!

Ngā mihi nui
Clint Williams