Floor Four Camp Cancellation

Kia ora whānau,
Following the information that came yesterday from the Government and the Ministry of Education we have made the difficult decision to cancel our Floor Four Camp. This is due to the constantly changing nature of the COVID-19 situation and our inability to predict what will happen in a few weeks time. School will be open and we will plan an alternate program for the 3 days from Monday 6th to Wednesday 8th April. 
If you have any questions about this please contact us. 

Ngā mihi,

Gina Harrison and Nadine Walmisley