This year we are offering the ICAS exams in a range of subjects across Years 3 – 10. ICAS is an online academic competition that is designed to assess students’ higher order thinking and problem-solving skills in English, Mathematics, Science, Writing and Digital Technologies. Every student who participates receives a printed certificate and an online results report. Top performers are eligible for medals. You can find out more about ICAS here.
If you would like your child to participate in these assessments there is a charge, which can be paid directly to ICAS through their parent payment system online by following these steps:
1. Read about ICAS subjects and prices here
2. Go to Parent Portal here
3. Enter the school’s access code – SDH147
4. Enter your child’s details, select the tests you would like to purchase, then proceed to payment.
After payment is made via the Parent Payment System, you will receive an order confirmation email. Please keep this for your records. Orders should be placed by July 29.
We will be supervising the tests here at school on the following dates:
- Digital Technology – Friday August 12
- Writing – Friday August 12
- English – Friday August 19
- Science – Friday August 26
- Maths – Wednesday August 31
See your HBLA or Megan Taylor if you have any questions.