Ao Tawhiti Unlimited Discovery is an Area School located in central Christchurch. We are looking for a fixed term IT technician for 18 hours per week. This position would commence on Monday April 26th and finish on Friday December 17, 2021.
To be successful in this role you need to be able to:
- Provide basic on-going first-line technical support to school staff and students.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor computer and peripheral equipment problems/issues.
- Serve as an advisor to school staff for general technical issues.
- Manage accounts on various systems, including IOS, macOS and G-suite.
- Support school users with network access issues and monitor the network.
- Update and repair equipment.
- Keep records of software and equipment.
- Monitor and maintain servers running various services.
As you will be working in a school you will require to be police vetted.
Please contact Anita Yarwood (Director) at email@example.com or 027 720 9259
Please email letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position closes on Friday 26 March 2021