Dear Ao Tawhiti Community
We just wanted to get in touch and give you an update about the inaugural Ao Tawhiti Spring Fair. Thank you to everyone who has signed up to help with stalls and donations.
The fair is a month away! Saturday 4th September, 10am to 2pm, all throughout the school building. Applications for stalls have now closed because we’re at capacity! We have over 30 stalls across all four floors of the school. The fair will be a mix of ‘professional stallholders’ and school stalls.
We have crafts, plants, jewellery, visual arts, needle felting, soaps and candles, and bric-a-brac. In the food department we have hangi, dumplings, Bohemian Bakery, ice creams, donuts, bake sale, toffee apples, candy floss, salad bar, sausage sizzle, vegan Thai, waffles, twirly potatoes and more! We also have a bouncy castle, a photobooth, and live music!
We will be doing more promotion over the coming weeks. Please follow us on our Instagram, like our Facebook page, and tick that you’re coming to the event!
THERE ARE MANY WAYS YOU CAN HELP. SIGN UP HERE! …https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mMz_B0qn0JKOQEmuz9zGvv6y2239g07OiXBgOb1Uxt4/edit?usp=sharing
- Help us promote the fair by sharing our posts, tagging our page, and inviting your friends and family to come along and support Ao Tawhiti!
- Print our promotional poster attached or collect copies from Jonelle and Clint at reception and put in your car windows or distribute around your workplaces/ places you visit frequently.
- Donate items for sale – baking, salads, white elephant / bric-a-brac, books, raffle prizes. Let us know how you can help here.
- Setup on Friday 3rd from 3pm or Saturday 4th from 8am. Packdown on Saturday 4th from 2pm.
- Help run a stall on the day. Put your name next to a stall and time slot here.
Remember ALL proceeds of the fair are going to Ao Tawhiti. It’s our goal for this to be a successful fundraiser and a blueprint for an annual fair.
Many thanks and we look forward to seeing you all there!
Spring Fair Committee