We are excited to announce that PINS will be on offer again in Term 3. This year it will run on Friday afternoons during weeks 6 – 9 (August 28 – September 18).
Last year PINS was a huge success and showcased many of the wonderful aspects of our special character. At one point we had more than 60 unique passion based workshops on offer with the majority being delivered by our students and parent community.
With all the diverse workshops that are offered getting everything sorted is big undertaking. As such we have some timelines that we need to stick to.
- Workshop offers form to be submitted by Friday July 24
- Workshop descriptors shared Friday August 7
- Student selections to be completed by Friday August 14
- Student conformation of workshop selection and workshop location announced Friday August 21
- PINS Begins Friday August 28
Offer of a workshop
If you would like to offer a workshop during PINS then please complete the form below by Friday July 24. If you would like to be paired up with someone or feel that you’d like some support there are places in the form to indicate this.